Classify with GHY
In order to eliminate HS Classification complexity, we offer you our Classify Tool, which provides answers instantly, accurately, and consistently.
Our Classify Tool streamlines the HS classification process by reading and understanding goods descriptions expressed in everyday commercial language, and delivers a single, correct HS code. It's simple to use, requires no advance training, and delivers classification expertise to technicians and practitioners who need accurate answers immediately.
WHY USE OUR CLASSIFY TOOL?
- The Importer is responsible for accurate tariff classification. This tool will enhance the supply chain collaborative process.
- Supporting an Audit Trail for a Trade Compliance Program.
- Shipping goods outside of Canada often requires a tariff classification.
- Manufacturing customers often request a NAFTA Certificate (including a tariff classification) to support their NAFTA programs.
FEATURES OF OUR CLASSIFY TOOL:
- Allows users to describe their goods in everyday commercial terminology, including eponymous trade names, CAS numbers, and common acronyms;
- Takes into account product attributes, including weights and measures;
- Distinguishes between parts and wholes;
- Interacts intuitively and intelligently with users to resolve exceptions;
- Applies HS General Rules of Interpretation and HS Section and Chapter Notes, and;
- Automatically saves transaction details and classification rationale as a Customs-ready audit trail.